Duck breast is such an incredibly delicious and flavorful piece of meat. If you haven’t had it, it will knock your socks off. Our Brock Lesnar Blend is a perfect match to help enhance that experience. Paired with some duck fat fries (or in this case, duck fat oven roasted potato wedges), you’ll be adding this recipe into your regular rotation.
- Duck breast
- Bearded Butcher Brock Lesnar Blend Seasoning
- Score the skin with a sharp knife without cutting into the meat. Season both sides with Bearded Butcher Brock Lesnar Blend Seasoning.
- Place skin side down in a oven safe pan over medium heat. Cooking for roughly 3-4 minutes until the skin crisps and the fat starts to render.
- Flip over and sear other side for a couple minutes.
- Flip breast back over so the skin side is down and place into a preheated oven at 400°F. Cook until internal temperature reaches between 135-145°F.
- Remove from oven and place on a plate to rest for at least 4 minutes before slicing. Slice the duck breast into 4-5 pieces. You’ll want to slice thick pieces because it will cool very fast if cut too thin.