Smoked Cajun Party Mix Recipe
Looking for a quick and easy snack? This recipe from @themontagne.bbq will fit the bill:
- 1 tablespoon Bearded Butcher Blend Cajun Seasoning
- 2 cups cheese crackers
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1 cup toasted corn cereal
- 1 cup toasted rice cereal
- 1 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- ½ cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl carefully mix crackers, pretzels, cereal and nuts.
- In another bowl melt ½ of butter and add 1 tablespoon of Bearded Butcher Blend Cajun Seasoning.
- Pour butter mixture over ingredients in large bowl and carefully mix till all coated.
- Pour mix onto a large baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Smoked at 250 degrees for 1 hour, mixing every 15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy with friends!