10" Dual Handle Carbon Steel Lockhart Skillet
Hand Forged Carbon Steel Skillets
Introducing our hand forged carbon steel skillets, the perfect addition to any kitchen. Crafted with care by the skilled blacksmiths at Lockhart Ironworks in Southern Ohio, each skillet is a unique piece of art. They use traditional methods to forge each pan, which results in a durable and beautiful piece of cookware. This skillet is made exclusively for The Bearded Butchers!
Our skillets are perfect for all types of cooking. They can be used on the stovetop, in the oven, on the grill, on the smoker, or over a wood fire. They come pre-seasoned so they're ready to use right out of the box. We recommend them for all types of cooking, from searing steaks to roasting vegetables. This skillet measures 10" diameter across the bottom cooking surface. (approximately 12" diameter across the top rim)
Here are just a few of the benefits of using our hand forged carbon steel skillets:
- Non-stick: Our skillets are naturally non-stick, pre-seasoned with coconut oil coating.
- Chemical Free: Solid steel construction is non-toxic and has even heat transfer.
- Durable: These are hand-made and built to last for generations. They can withstand high heat and are resistant to warping and cracking.
- Lightweight: Our skillets are lighter than cast iron, making them easier to maneuver and lift.
- Lifetime Guarantee: Lockhart Ironworks guarantees their pieces are free from any forging production defects.
Made in the USA, with USA produced carbon steel.
We value the work and dedication put into these skillets and the hand-production process. Because each unit is made by hand and not mass-produced, you can expect some small craft-marks and imperfections.
If you're looking for a high-quality, durable, and versatile cooking pan, then our hand forged carbon steel skillets are the perfect choice for you.
Works great! Would love to get a bigger one too! Looks good, feels good and cleans up nice.