There's nothing better than steak fresh off the grill. With the help of the Bearded Butcher Brock Lesnar Blend Seasoning, these sirloin steak tips are super tender and packed with flavor. Over the years, I have found that cooking these on a pellet grill is the best way to go.
To complete this meal, some brussel sprouts and a loaded baked potato make for great sides.
Let's get into the recipe:
- 2 lbs beef sirloin tips
- 2 tablespoons Bearded Butcher Brock Lesnar Blend Seasoning
- Cut each of your sirloin tips into 3-4 pieces. Try to keep the size somewhat consistent.
- Use a meat tenderizer and give each piece a few good whacks. Flip and smash from all different sides and angles.
- Place the sirloin tips into a large bowl and add the Bearded Butcher Brock Lesnar Blend Seasoning and mix well. You'll want to make sure all pieces are coated evenly.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Cook on a preheated pellet grill at 375°F until they reach an internal temperature between 135-145°F flipping once during the cook.
- Let rest tented with foil for 5-10 minutes before slicing or serving.
The Bearded Butchers are dedicated to providing as much information as we possibly can to help you understand how to best process and prepare meats of all kinds. To help you, we maintain a blog and YouTube channel with lots of free, high-quality information. The Bearded Butchers and Beardedbutchers.com are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This means that The Bearded Butchers may receive a commission if you click on a link above and make a purchase on Amazon.com.