These flavor-packed and juicy burgers are sure to surprise your friends and family at your next cookout. Pair them with some sweet potato fries and some Chipotle mayo to blow their minds. I like to cook these over direct heat in my Big Green Egg. Check out the recipe below:
- 1 lb ground beef (80/20 if you like juicy burgers)
- 1 tablespoon Bearded Butcher Brock Lesnar Blend Seasoning
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- Smoked provolone cheese
- Brioche style buns
- Tomato, lettuce, and red onion or favorite toppings
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1 teaspoon Bearded Butcher Blend Chipotle Seasoning
- 1 pinch of sugar
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, and Bearded Butcher Brock Lesnar Blend Seasoning until well incorporated.
- Form three 1/3 lb patties and separate them using pieces of parchment paper cut into squares. The paper will help with getting them on the grill and keep them from sticking to the plate or each other.
- Preheat your grill to 400°F, flip your patties onto the grill and remove the parchment paper.
- Cooked until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F, flipping once about halfway through.
- Pull your patties off the grill and top with a slice of smoked provolone cheese.
- Mix mayo and Chipotle blend for the burger – it's also great for dipping some sweet potato fries.
- Assemble your burger on a toasted brioche bun. Slather some of that Chipotle mayo on the bottom bun and top with lettuce, tomatoes and red onion.